2. We will use any data received in relation to you for the normal use and improvement of the site, unless you have asked us in writing not to do so at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
3. We may also use the data you provide to us in response to surveys and to aggregate user profiles. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not pass data to any third parties except as described herein to enable you to receive information you have requested to be sent to you (we will disclose your address) or otherwise as provided in our terms and conditions. If you can be identified from the information to be passed, then we will not forward such information without having notified you first and obtained your permission.
4. To enable us to monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the details of the website you came from.
6. Our site may link to other websites and we are not responsible for their data policies or procedures or their content. You access such sites at your own risk.
7. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security.
8. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information we receive from third parties. You have the right to receive information about the personal information we maintain in relation to you. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, please contact us.
9. You agree that we may disclose to any person empowered to require such information by or under any law, any information they may request or require relating to you. Nedgroup Investments cannot guarantee the privacy of any information you input on this site or send to us on the Internet. Any information, communications, or material you transmit to this website by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of BoE International. Such information, communications or material may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting and posting. Furthermore, Nedgroup Investments is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to this website for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
10. You accept that we may alter our terms and conditions and/or this privacy statement from time to time and you agree that the version thereof current at the time you use this site shall govern your use of the site; variation of such terms and conditions and statement on this site shall constitute notice thereof.
11. Under applicable Data Protection Laws (such as the Isle of Man's Data Protection Act 2002) you may have certain rights to access the personal data held in relation to you and to require it to be corrected if it is wrong. Please contact us at the address below if you wish to exercise any such rights.
12. All parts of the website are currently open to all members of the public and there are no measures in place to protect or restrict access to data held in the website. Security measures are, however, subject to review and the Nedgroup Invesmtments reserves the right to implement security measures or to restrict access to certain areas of its website, as it deems appropriate at any time in the future.
13. You agree that we may disclose information about you which we obtain through your use of this site to other companies within the Nedgroup Investments or within our parent company grouping, which comprises subsidiaries of Nedbank Ltd.
14. If you have any complaint in relation to the way in which we are holding or dealing with your data or otherwise in relation to this site please email the Compliance Officer, email@example.com or write to us at: -